|Name:||AoShuo 1kw Fiber Laser Welding Machine||Laser Source:||Fiber Laser|
|Voltage:||110V/220V Optional||Dimensions:||L*W*H : 510*295*395 Mm|
|Operation Method:||Touch Control||Color:||White And Black|
|Power(W):||1000,1500 And 2000W||Key Selling Points:||Easy To Operate|
|Laser Wavelength:||1064nm||Application 1:||Metal Stainless Steel Welding|
|Application 2:||Jewelry Welding||Advantage:||High Precision|
|Applicable Industries:||Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant|
30KG 1kw Fiber Laser Welding Machine,
AoShuo 1kw Fiber Laser Welding Machine,
1064nm Fiber Laser Welding Machine
30KG 1064nm AoShuo 1kw Fiber Laser Welding Machine
Introduction of fiber laser welding machine
Fiber laser welding machine is specially designed for jewelry industries and electronics, which imported advanced technology and adopts high-quality accessories, the whole machine is more efficient, more durable, more convenient and environmental protection.
1. The energy density is high, the heat input is low, the amount of thermal deformation is small, and the melting zone and the heat-affected zone are narrow and deep.
2. High cooling rate, which can weld fine weld structure and good joint performance.
3. Compared with contact welding, laser welding eliminates the need for electrodes, reducing daily maintenance costs and greatly increasing work efficiency.
4. The weld seam is thin, the penetration depth is large, the taper is small, the precision is high, the appearance is smooth, flat and beautiful.
5. No consumables, small size, flexible processing, low operating and maintenance costs.
|Input Voltage||AC220±10% 50HZ|
|Laser Frequency||1.0-10.0HZ Continuously Adjustable|
|Pulse Width||0.1~10.0ms Grading Adjustable|
|Spot Adjustment Range||±3mm|
|Laser Output Power||≤60W|
|Aiming and Positioning||CCD and Microscope|
|Operation Method||Touch Control|
|the Installation Size of Display Touch Screen||137*190mm|
|Size||L*W*H : 510*295*395 mm|
Welding materials and industry applications
This machine is suitable for welding of gold, silver, titanium, nickel, tin, copper, aluminum and other metal and its alloy material, can achieve the same precision welding between metal and dissimilar metals, has been widely used in aerospace equipment, shipbuilding, instrumentation, mechanical and electrical products, automotive and other industries.
Contact Person: Chelly Chen