|Name:||RL-1290 CO2 Laser Machines||Type:||RL-1290|
|Cutting Speed:||0~600mm/s||Working Area:||600*900mm; 900*1300mm|
|Laser Power:||60W,80W,100W Co2 Laser||Total Power:||1.5KW|
|Net Weight:||750KG||Cooling Mode:||Water Cooling|
|Controller:||DSP(RUIDA 6442s)||Function:||Cutting Nonmetal Materials|
600mm/S CO2 Laser Cutter,
1.5KW CO2 Laser Cutting Machine,
Co2 Laser Cutting Engraving Machine
Metal and non-metal mixed CO2 laser cutting and engraving machine
1 CO2 laser cutting machine is mainly used to cut various labels, trademarks and embroidery samples.
2 The machine adopts industry-leading technology to find and trim edges according to the different colors of the brim or the positioning feature points of the trademark. Realize automatic positioning, trimming and punching. Completely solve the inevitable error caused by manual position in the traditional laser cutting process.
3 Marks the integration of laser technology, automatic technology and artificial visual intelligence technology according to the positioning system used. There is no doubt that it can provide good help for continuous, positive productivity and product improvement.
4 Time is profit. The software is designed with the shortest cutting path and automatic positioning of the key points of the cutter. Compared with the software without the shortest cutting path design, it can save about 10-20% of the working time on average, that is to say, increase the profit by about 10-20%.
5 The realization of high-speed continuous curve cutting function is based on the powerful data processing capability of top DSP technology, the special design of computer software and the perfect composition of precision mechanical system. In the case of high-speed operation, it will not change the cutting line or curve, nor will it deform it.
|Engraving Area||1200 x 900mm|
|Laser Power||60w special for engraving|
|Laser Type||CO2 Laser Tube|
|Resetting positioning accuracy||0.01mm|
|Cutting depth||Acryl 0-20mm(other depths depend on other materials)|
|Minimum Shaping Character||1.5×1.5mm|
|Power supply||220V±10% 50HZ or 110V±10% 60HZ|
|Software supported||ArtCut, CorelDraw, PhotoShop, AutoCAD|
|Graphic format supported||PLT,DXF,BMP,JPG,GIF,PGN,TIF|
|Engraver for Curve surfaces (Yes/No)|
|Water Cooling: (Yes / No)||Yes|
|350mm(Up and down by motor)|
|Laser Tube (life hours)||3000-10000hours|
|Assistant Equipment||Water pump||Exhaust Fan||Aluminum alloy worktable|
|Optional Spare Parts||RF Tube|
|Recommended Spare Parts / Consumables|
1. It adopts a fully automatic stainless steel caterpillar platform with a wide range, which can meet the requirements of large surface cutting, clothing carving and other fields.
2. Fast speed, high precision and time saving. Through the automatic feeding device, the production efficiency is greatly improved.
3. Advanced LCD touch screen + USB port + DSP offline control. Not only can you work without a computer, you can also connect to USB devices such as USB drives.
4. Imported high-precision linear guide rail and professional optical system are used for dust-proof lubrication. It improves the engraving quality and extends the service life of the machine.
5. Professional honeycomb or ribbon worktable to meet the needs of diversified laser processing;
6. The water cooling system with alarm protection is equipped with a CW-3000 chiller. The temperature display can avoid excessive burning and prevent the water circulation from cutting off.
7. Equipped with luxury consumables, imported focusing lens, mirror, China's best quality laser tube, Ricky laser tube and rf metal tube for your choice, efficient and stable.
8. High-speed step and subdivision drive control, digital timing, analog quantum control laser power, small error, high repeatability, perfect engraving of small English characters of 1×1mm.
9. Red light indicator: precise position can be achieved without laser.
Each of our CO2 laser cutting machines are designed to cut and engrave various organic materials, including cloth, cards, wood, plywood, leather, laminate, plastic, TPE, etc. This makes laser machines have been widely used such as
-Awards and trophies
-Fablabs and education
-Sign and display
-Smartphones and laptops
-Multi-layer twill applique
-Personalization of consumer goods
Contact Person: Emily Meng